Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Said To Me You Have Chicken Pox

Firefly is ...

over a year ago, the bohemian nights left us his legacy, his music and lyrics. A journey full of songs under lunera and caleteros moons, which lead us to walk hand in hand with its author, Juan Carlos Aragon, night owl, Bohemian and more rabble of any of the nights we can give the cup Cadiz, which bathes Catalina silver. And it is true that I liked the parade, but from early I thought and I did know, they were not going to eat a turd. I was right. However, the message bold and thrown to the four cardinal points and left in the hands of the winds that move to Cadiz, I came. And entered my life since the first presentation. Calo, inside my heart and agreed to the infinite ways, and even then not ever need to say anything, because everything is already more than that. The moon, I do not care what room you are, as it is full or burst. For me there. And always will be, because as long as things look prettier than here on earth, the moon will always be more. Enough for me at night, whether or not bohemian. And raise my voice, even saying what the world does not suit him to sing with one voice, clear and sound making noises of joy and pain. Transient things are not important, and the pleasure is mine. Because of a firefly, which does not even need the night to shine and shine ... and each day that passes, I see that the man can not so beautiful that life aside. So my quiet way and with the help of time, which inexorably and gradually overcomes us, and you can not stop (and think about it), everyone will know why I'm so happy, and why it I intend to be. And then, of the Kings either, and of all men ... will notice is the day that it had done in his time, form and manner, if they had changed for me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment