Monday, March 21, 2011

Cheats For Fire Red On Pc

Apologies ...

Well, 'll see, it does not work, nor palante or Patras ... hahaha ... so I ask you all an apology. I've been quite busy working and what is not working. I promise to get back the time (although that's impossible and juancarlos already said, that time can not be stopped), but from tomorrow we will try, again to update the blog with the best of what I have been going from street jokes as well as comments, videos, thoughts and other nonsense that they occur to me, about the competition of COAC 2011 and of course, the Street Carnival ...

I leave you with this joke that sounds round and round ... and I said, excuse, but I've been, I would say quite busy ... more ... so no more, despite the redundancy, you receive a hug from Granada and to thank all the readers of this corner, which I think to be recovering little by little ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment